EFAS version 3.4 was released in production on 10 October. This release contained several new products as well as upgrades of existing ones. Here is a short summary:
- New product: Sub-seasonal hydrological outlook. The new layer is similar to the seasonal outlook, but it is based on the extended range forcast of ECMWF which is issued twice weekly. For more detail please see Sub-seasonal outlook
- New layer: National Flood Links; layer showing links to the national web-pages. The layer has an icon on each capitol in Europe with links to national authorities.
- Upgraded calculation of climatology in the Seasonal outlook, using more years (1991-2018) and a time window of 30 days
- Upgraded ERICHA methodology. See ERICHA for more detail
- Upgrade in the visualisation of the ERIC layer to make its interpretation easier by enlarging only one triangle per administration region
- Upgraded EFAS-SOS service, see EFAS SOS - Sensor Observation Service for more detail.
- Revised website with more accessible training material, see Training for more detail.
- Update EFAS product generation: dynamic points too close to static points (5 pixels buffer) are now removed from the list of reporting points
For more information of this and earlier releases, all this information can be found on our EFAS wiki.